Wednesday, September 24, 2008

..afternoon drinkies

..had a few chickybabes over for lunch today :) YAY

had a barbie-i made a potato salad and normal salad and then cooked up a stormon the bbq...ok well- maybe i didnt cook..one of my gfs did(she offered) and i went ooooh stu is gonna think im terrible..and theyre like why will he need to know...and i go..well he will ask you know...what do you mean..he will say...did you burn the sausages..and they chimed in..so you can honestly say NO..nd ive gone-it will have the tone!!! so when stu asked if i killed them with my cooking..ive gone noooooo? but obviously with the tone and hes like..what does that mean///lol/// so i fessed up//lol(i am wothout doubt the worst liar in teh world!!!
..had some champers or 20(kidding-had a couple tho) today... little tiddly

this morning..
water run 40mins...couldn make myself swim-too mcu to do..at least i didnt smash any champagne bottle today

one of stu's friends(and mine now) messaged me to see if we want a lodger f0r 3 months.chatted with stu and we are both cool with it..maybe thatll be the pre-cursor to them moving back to melbs
miss j may need a little bitty nap- it feels like midnight!lol... obviously im soft..i used to be able to drink all day AND night!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a mate lodge with me for most of the first year of my mortgage, it was great to have the extra cash going onto my loan. He shared our flat and just moved in when we moved to the house, worked out pretty well.