Thursday, November 25, 2010

baaaarrrrnnnneeeeyyyy......................

not happy with barney at the moment. NEVER am at this time of the year-too much marking/report writing and sitting.
back is being a complete little tot tha is having a tanty
im doing physio once per week, clinical pilates plus wearing my brace not really much more i can do!

the one EXTREMELY positive thing is that my back used to be like this (and worse) all day every day, at least now it just flares up for a week (or 3)
am taped up like a mummy so cant BEND at all at the minnie-im an attractive girl, me

one more week and ill start to regroup-just have to suck it up til then :(

went for a30min stationary bike ride, which helped moderately, cos i could barely move before(been marking from about 8.30 til 5pm)

HAVE BEEN ON the(oops caps lock) elliptical every 2nd day. my psoas(which has been the issue) is okay but my TFL is pretty lousy at the mo

im trying to be in denial about hte back and ignore it, teh wines are helping (now)

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Wine always helps, chocolate too!

JH said...

Hey jojo, could you please update your blogroll link to my blog? It's now http://runs.tumblr.com

Ewen said...

I think you need to cough up and buy Barney an extra special Chrissie gift - then he'll be nice, I'm sure ;)