Monday, November 22, 2010

...cmon two weeks-hurrrrrrrrrry up

im desperately hoping that karen will say i can run on dec 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i keep forgetting and want to get somehwere quicker so i jog and then i go OOPS not allowed to do that.
but surely thats a good sign cos i forgot and it doesnt hurt

im not about to start going out for runs tho-im being good girl

had a VERY sore back today so i took the day off.never great when its report writing time.(and we went to shepparton on the weeeknd which ois always disastrous for the back-that long in a car ughghgh
anyway was to-ing and fro-ing about the gym(cardio) but decided to go. and then it hurt for a minnie on the bike but it did actually loosen it up.first 17mins 90rpm but couoldnt get the HR over 115.... then got on teh elliptical and had it between 135-140 for 15mins, and then 12 more mins on the bike 90rpm and at least this time hte HR was at about 120-123.
find it hard to ge teh HR up on the bike
anyway it seems to be a but higherif i do it on the elliptical

oh and my aerobic ftness must be improving...... my HR in the morning use to be 48-52 and when i stopped doing ANY exercise it was 60ish, it now seems to have come back down to hte low 50s so that is something i suppose.

did my rehab-which included clams plus other stuff, plus squats on tippy toes-but im not quite there yet so i need the swiss ball to keep me upright
then realised i had clinical pilates tonight-d'oh! she wasnt as tough as last week but it was more leg work so there were a few shakes

if karen doest let me run in 2 weeks i will be GUTTED, im pretty sure she will though. IT HAS BEEN 9 WEEKS ALREADY YOU KNOW (sept 19th) since i last had a run :(

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I'll be sending positve vibes along from now until Dec 9. Fingers crossed.

Em said...

I used to do that too, "oh, my train!!" and I'd start a little jog then remember I wasn't allowed :-(

The lower heart rate is good news, definitely a sign that the cross training has helped maintain some fitness.

Ewen said...

9 weeks is a LONG time! I couldn't last that long without running. You've been a good girl - hope she says you can run.

Anonymous said...

The time flies by, but you will still cope if you can't run I am sure- especially because it is such a distracting time of the year.

Sara