Tuesday, September 21, 2010

chlorine STINKS and im over it already

..sigh, no running since the weekend.
63min pool session sunday
40min pool session monday-with the last 5mins without the belt
and today i did the equivalent of 6x1km(@4.20min/km) with 70s recoveries

and then 15 mins of swimming laps

and then physio- to be informed i wont be running anywhere in the next week and i need to go get an MRI to make sure that there is no joint issue

did clinical pilates last night which was hard but good and can do some of the activities at home-tummy is a bit sore today

am so over the whole being injured thing. this is the 3rd time this season, achilles, stupid fall at the YY and now a hip prob that has had me running 3or 4 times in the last 4 weeks. im a but grumpy about it and am on an ATHS camp next week where i was looking forward to training

have eaten well teh last two days(but still had some naughty wines) even stu today looked at a photo of me from the masters games(last year) and said you look skinnier there.. sigh i was about 3ish kgs lighter which is the mi nimum i need to lose

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

For some reason I don't mind the smell when I've been for a swim. I'm really missing the swimming (haven't been since I got the eczema).

Ewen said...

I've forgotten what chlorine smells like, it's been so long. Thanks for reminding me ;)

Keep at it - esp the intervals, so the anaerobic isn't such a shock when you're back to the track. Good luck with the calorie counting too.