Tuesday, December 28, 2010

.hmmmmmm

am back running a bit
last set was 5mins jogging 1 min walking x5. ummm i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fat and unfit its not funny

hip wasnt sore but it wasnt fabbo today so i put hte TENS machine on it which seems to have helped a lot.just paranoid probably

tomorrow is 7.5mins at a go with 1min walk so haf hour f running is becooming more like it.
Have taken a rest day as my leggies were tired. have trained for 5 consecutive days(on the elliptical and bike on hte alternate days
am going on a detox on 2nd jan. have bought the detox thing-i was patient and waited 4 days til the sales so it cost $65 instead of $110
woohoo

and went on a shopping spree yesterday. bought a new doona plus a new quilt set plus new sheet set amongst other things...lol-like i didnt spend enough over xmas

and stu bought me an ipod nano which is pretty cool
and how funny is this.........................
we were at Myer shopping before xmas and stu shoves some perfume under my nose and i went ewwww yuck that's horrible. Turns out thats the one he had bought me so he had to slink off to hte shops the next day and buy a different one. LOL, i felt pretty bad when he told me.
Anyway the Docle and Gabbana one is much nicer

anyway i have lost my blog feeds. Em is the only one i recovered so please send me your feed addresses either on here or through facebook
Ta
hope you all had a great Chrissy and New Year

1 comment:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Those new Nano's are super cool aren't they. I'd love one, but other priorities at the moment I'm afraid.