Sunday, April 25, 2010

...some pple are verry very rude

ah well its been a tough week...struck down by stoooopid lurgy. took the day off monday, slept til midday, so didnt exercise for 3 days as i felt very very average!
..well not quite true, on wednesday, i wouldve exercised but instead stus car broke down on toorak road, yep in peak hour with a phoine not fully charged,
so after trying to join roadside assistance and the phone cut out when they put me to the 'get me a car' person(i had been on phone 20mins at this stage) i had to ring back and they couldnt find my file(as their system was down and had done manually) so i had to rejoin a second time(yep 20more mins with me getitng very stressed) befoire i got put over to tow truck.... 50mins before they put me in the system...grr so i was there for 2 hours all up! yep happy, NOOOOOOOOOOT
and was doing the irrational- its stus fault, i wouldnt be broken down if i wasnt driving his stupid car which im only driving beacuse he lost his stupid licence...grrrrrrr lol
and THEN how rude is this - people are beeping at me...umm excuse me deadheads but ive broken down and my hazards ARE on. and the steering wheel loks so its not like u can push around the corner!!!!
oh and this guy pulls up behind me(whilst im on the phone) and starts asking me for directions to hoddle st, i gave him a dumfounded look(im on the phone AND broken down and hes asking me questions) i gave him an answer and then he started asking me more questions.
i gave him a stare and said, listen, Im on teh phone bc my CAR has broken down so i need to concentrate on this.sorry.do you have a melways. " yes and then i turned my back.
friggin hell man
anyway physio was happy so sid i could trial 10mins of running on thurs. i did 30s at a time, after 6 mins i knew it was not happy so pulled the pin. and i must admit wondering,, HOW ON EARTH DID I EVER RACE ON IT when it was worse than it is now, and i couldnt even contemplate speedwork.... ah big races apparently have a shift in pain tolerance
anyway did 35 mins on teh bike on thurs, friday i was sick nd in bed super early(no voice basically) and then saturday did 35 mins on the bike, and today did 45mins and planned an hour water run for tomrrow. My goal for this injury rehab is to NOT put on weight

anyway cranky little gal, still sick and completely sick of being sick(but am starting to get better

3 comments:

Em said...

Aghhhhhh, what a total bummer, I'd have got mental!

MorseyRuns said...

Ring me! I am usually not that far from the city- my sister lives in Toorak and I am sure together we could have sorted you out- and given you a wine to help sort out the anger issues.

jojo said...

lol thans sars